NOTICE: Due to scheduled maintenance at our Gaithersburg campus, this site will not be available from 5:00 pm EDT (21:00 UTC) on Friday October 25 until 5:00 pm (21:00 UTC) on Sunday October 27. We apologize for any inconvenience this outage may cause.
Species with data from:
Lebedeva, N.D.; Masalitinova, T.N.; Mon'yakova, O.N.; Oleinikova, T.P., Energy of hydrazone = azo compound tautomeric transformation, J. Org. Chem. USSR (Engl. Transl.), 1980, 16, 226-228.
4 matching species were found.
For each matching species the following will be displayed:
- Chemical name
- Chemical formula
- Structure image (if available)
Click on the name to see more data.
- Diazene, dipropyl (C6H14N2)
- Diazene, dibutyl (C8H18N2)
- Propanal, propylhydrazone (C6H14N2)
- Butyraldehyde n-butylhydrazone (C8H18N2)