Species with data from:
Cauletti, C.; Nicotra, G.; Piancastelli, M.N., The electronic structure of some alkyl-tin derivatives with sulphur-containing ligands studied by UV photoelectron spectroscopy, J. Organomet. Chem., 1980, 190, 147.
8 matching species were found.
For each matching species the following will be displayed:
- Chemical name
- Chemical formula
- Structure image (if available)
Click on the name to see more data.
- Phosphine, diethyl-ethylthio- (C6H15PS)
- Tin, dimethylbis(dimethylphosphinodithioato-s,s')- (C5H15PS2Sn)
- Stannane, [[(diethylamino)thioxomethyl]thio] triethyl- (C11H25NS2Sn)
- Tin, dimethylbis(diethylphosphinodithioato-s,s')- (C10H26P2S4Sn)
- Tin, dibutylbis(diethylphosphinodithioato-s,s')- (C16H38P2S4Sn)
- Tin, bis(dimethylcarbamodithioato-s,s')dimethyl- (C8H18N2S4Sn)
- Tin, dibutylbis(dimethylcarbamodithioato-s,s')- (C14H30N2S4Sn)
- Tin, (dimethylcarbamodithioato-s,s')trimethyl- (C6H15NS2Sn)