Species with data from:
Bock, H.; Kaim, W., Radical ions. 37. Ionization and one-electron oxidation of electron-rich silylalkyl olefins, J. Am. Chem. Soc., 1980, 102, 4429.
13 matching species were found.
For each matching species the following will be displayed:
- Chemical name
- Chemical formula
- Structure image (if available)
Click on the name to see more data.
- 1,3-Cyclopentadiene (C5H6)
- 1,4-Cyclohexadiene (C6H8)
- 1-Butene, 2,3-dimethyl- (C6H12)
- 2,7-Disilaoct-4-ene, 2,2,7,7-tetramethyl-, (E)- (C10H24Si2)
- Silane,(1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8-octahydro-1,4,5,8-naphthalenetetrayl)tetrakis[trimethyl- (C22H48Si4)
- Silane,[2,3-bis(trimethylsilyl)methyl]-2-butene-1,4-diyl]bis[trimethyl- (C18H44Si4)
- 2,4-Cyclopentadien-1-yltrimethylsilane (C8H14Si)
- Silane,2,3-dimethyl-2-butene-1,4-diyl)bis[trimethyl-e- (C12H28Si2)
- Silane,2,5-cyclohexadiene-1,4-diylbis[trimethyl-trans- (C12H24Si2)
- Silane,2,3-dimethyl-2-butene-1,4-diyl)bis[trimethyl-z- (C12H28Si2)
- Silane,2,5-cyclohexadiene-1,4-diyltetrakis[trimethyl- (C18H40Si4)
- Silane,2,4-cyclopentadien-1-ylidenebis[trimethyl- (C11H22Si2)
- 2,5-Dimethyl-2,5-bis(trimethylsilyl)hex-3-ene (C14H32Si2)