Species with data from:
Paguette, L.A.; Ku, A.Y.; Santiago, C.; Rozenboom, M.D.; Houk, K.N., Control of regioselectivity in the di-«pi»-methane rearrangement. Triplet-sensitized photoisomerization of benzonorbornadienes carrying cyano substituents in the aryl and vinyl segments, J. Am. Chem. Soc., 1979, 101, 5972.
7 matching species were found.
For each matching species the following will be displayed:
- Chemical name
- Chemical formula
- Structure image (if available)
Click on the name to see more data.
- 1,4-Dihydro-1,4-methanonaphthalene-6-carbonitrile (C12H9N)
- 1,4-Dihydro-1,4-methanonaphthalene-5-carbonitrile (C12H9N)
- 1,4-Dihydro-1,4-methanonaphthalene-2-carbonitrile (C12H9N)
- 1,4-Methanonaphthalene-2,6-dicarbonitrile,1,4-dihydro- (C13H8N2)
- 1,4-Methanonaphthalene-2,7-dicarbonitrile,1,4-dihydro- (C13H8N2)
- 1,4-Methanonaphthalene-2,5-dicarbonitrile,1,4-dihydro- (C13H8N2)
- 1,4-Methanonaphthalene-2,8-dicarbonitrile,1,4-dihydro- (C13H8N2)