Species with data from:
McLoughlin, R.G.; Traeger, J.C., A photoionization study of some benzoyl compounds - thermochemistry of [C7H5O]+ formation, Org. Mass Spectrom., 1979, 14, 434.
10 matching species were found.
For each matching species the following will be displayed:
- Chemical name
- Chemical formula
- Structure image (if available)
Click on the name to see more data.
- Benzaldehyde (C7H6O)
- Acetophenone (C8H8O)
- Benzoic acid, methyl ester (C8H8O2)
- 1-Propanone, 1-phenyl- (C9H10O)
- Benzoyl chloride (C7H5ClO)
- 1-Butanone, 1-phenyl- (C10H12O)
- Ethanone, 2,2,2-trifluoro-1-phenyl- (C8H5F3O)
- Benzoyl bromide (C7H5BrO)
- Ethanone, 2-bromo-1-phenyl- (C8H7BrO)
- Benzoyl fluoride (C7H5FO)