Species with data from:
Kuck, D.; Grutzmacher, H.-Fr., The activation energy of the skeletal isomerization in the radical cations of toluene and cycloheptatriene by mass spectrometry of their 2-phenylethyl derivatives, Org. Mass Spectrom., 1979, 14, 86.
5 matching species were found.
For each matching species the following will be displayed:
- Chemical name
- Chemical formula
- Structure image (if available)
Click on the name to see more data.
- Benzene, 1,1'-(1,3-propanediyl)bis- (C15H16)
- Benzene,1-methyl-3-(2-phenylethyl)- (C15H16)
- Benzene,1-methyl-4-(2-phenylethyl)- (C15H16)
- 1,3,5-Cycloheptatriene,7-(2-phenylethyl)- (C15H16)
- Benzene,1-methyl-2-(2-phenylethyl)- (C15H16)