Species with data from:
Fuchs, R.; Peacock, L.A., Heats of vaporization and gaseous heats of formation of some five- and six-membered ring alkenes, Can. J. Chem., 1979, 57, 2302-2304.
12 matching species were found.
For each matching species the following will be displayed:
- Chemical name
- Chemical formula
- Structure image (if available)
Click on the name to see more data.
- Cyclopentene, 1-methyl- (C6H10)
- Cyclopentene, 3-methyl- (C6H10)
- Pentane, 2,2,4,4-tetramethyl- (C9H20)
- Pentane, 3,3-diethyl- (C9H20)
- 1-Ethylcyclopentene (C7H12)
- Cyclohexane, methylene- (C7H12)
- Cyclohexane, ethylidene- (C8H14)
- Cyclohexane, ethenyl- (C8H14)
- Cyclopentane, ethylidene- (C7H12)
- trans-1,2-di-tert-butylethylene (C10H20)
- Cyclohexane, 2-propenyl- (C9H16)
- Cyclopentane, 2-propenyl- (C8H14)