Species with data from:
Akiyama, I.; Li, K.C.; LeBreton, P.R.; Fu, P.P.; Harvey, R.G., Ultraviolet photoelectron studies of polycyclic aromatic hydrocarbons. The ground-state electronic structure of aryloxiranes and metabolites of benzo[a]pyrene, J. Phys. Chem., 1979, 83, 2997.
13 matching species were found.
For each matching species the following will be displayed:
- Chemical name
- Chemical formula
- Structure image (if available)
Click on the name to see more data.
- Biphenyl (C12H10)
- Phenanthrene (C14H10)
- Pyrene (C16H10)
- Benzo[a]pyrene (C20H12)
- Phenanthrene, 9,10-dihydro- (C14H12)
- Oxirane, phenyl- (C8H8O)
- trans-Phenanthrene, 9,10-dihydro-9,10-diol (C14H12O2)
- Phenanthrene, 9,10-dihydro-9,10-epoxy- (C14H10O)
- Benzo(a)pyrene, 7,8-dihydro-7,8-dihydroxy-9,10-epoxy-, trans- (C20H14O3)
- Benzo(a)pyrene, 7,8-dihydro-7,8-dihydroxy-, (E)- (C20H14O2)
- Naphthalene, 2-(epoxyethyl)- (C12H10O)
- Anthracene, 9-(epoxyethyl)- (C16H12O)
- Oxirane, 1-pyrenyl- (C18H12O)