NOTICE: Due to scheduled maintenance at our Gaithersburg campus, this site will not be available from 5:00 pm EDT (21:00 UTC) on Friday October 25 until 5:00 pm (21:00 UTC) on Sunday October 27. We apologize for any inconvenience this outage may cause.
Species with data from:
Guimon, C.; Pfister-Guillouzo, G.; Begtrup, M., Photoelectron spectra of some pyrazolthiones, 1,2,3-triazolthiones, and 4-(1,2,3-triazolio) sulfides. Evidence of an abnormal effect of methylation, J. Am. Chem. Soc., 1978, 100, 1275.
6 matching species were found.
For each matching species the following will be displayed:
- Chemical name
- Chemical formula
- Structure image (if available)
Click on the name to see more data.
- 4H-1,2,3-Triazole-4-thione, 2,3-dihydro-2,3-dimethyl- (C4H7N3S)
- 3H-Pyrazole-3-thione,1,2-dihydro-1,2-dimethyl- (C5H8N2S)
- 1H-1,2,3-Triazolium, 4-mercapto-1,3-dimethyl-, hydroxide, inner salt (C4H7N3S)
- 1H-1,2,3-Triazolium,4-mercapto-1,3,5-trimethyl-hydroxide,inner salt (C5H9N3S)
- 4H-1,2,3-Triazole-4-thione,2,3-dihydro-2,3,5-trimethyl- (C5H9N3S)
- 3H-Pyrazole-3-thione,1,2-dihydro-1,2,4-trimethyl- (C6H10N2S)