Species with data from:
Daamen, H.; Oskam, A., Bonding properties of some monosubstituted chromium and tungsten hexacarbonyls M(CO)5L (L=amine, substituted pyridine, azine), Inorg. Chim. Acta, 1978, 26, 81.
7 matching species were found.
For each matching species the following will be displayed:
- Chemical name
- Chemical formula
- Structure image (if available)
Click on the name to see more data.
- Piperidine (C5H11N)
- Methylamine, N,N-dimethyl- (C3H9N)
- Ammonia (H3N)
- Dimethylamine (C2H7N)
- Piperidine, tungsten pentacarbonyl (C10H11NO5W)
- Chromium, pentacarbonyl(piperidine)- (C10H11CrNO5)
- Chromium, amminepentacarbonyl- (C5H3CrNO5)