Species with data from:
Compton, R.N.; Reinhardt, P.W.; Cooper, C.D., Collisional ionization between alkali atoms and some methane derivatives: Electron affinities for CH3NO2, CF3I, and CF3Br, J. Chem. Phys., 1978, 68, 4360.
5 matching species were found.
For each matching species the following will be displayed:
- Chemical name
- Chemical formula
- Structure image (if available)
Click on the name to see more data.
- Methane, nitro- (CH3NO2)
- Bromotrifluoromethane (CBrF3)
- Methane, trifluoroiodo- (CF3I)
- Bromotrifluoromethane anion (CBrF3-)
- Methane, trifluoroiodo- anion (CF3I-)