Species with data from:
Murphy, M.K.; Beauchamp, J.L., Methyl and Fluorine Substituent Effects on the Gas Phase Lewis Acidities of Silanes by ICR Spectroscopy, J. Am. Chem. Soc., 1977, 99, 15, 4992, https://doi.org/10.1021/ja00457a017 .
6 matching species were found.
For each matching species the following will be displayed:
- Chemical name
- Chemical formula
- Structure image (if available)
Click on the name to see more data.
- Silicon tetrafluoride (F4Si)
- Silane, trifluoromethyl- (CH3F3Si)
- Trimethylsilyl fluoride (C3H9FSi)
- Silane, difluorodimethyl- (C2H6F2Si)
- SiF4..F anion (F5Si-)
- Fluorine anion (F-)