Species with data from:
Radwan, M.H.; Hanna, A.A., Binary Azeotropes Containing Butyric Acid, J. Chem. Eng. Data, 1976, 21, 285-8.
9 matching species were found.
For each matching species the following will be displayed:
- Chemical name
- Chemical formula
- Structure image (if available)
Click on the name to see more data.
- Toluene (C7H8)
- p-Xylene (C8H10)
- Butanoic acid (C4H8O2)
- Propanoic acid, 2-methyl- (C4H8O2)
- Anisole (C7H8O)
- Octane (C8H18)
- Benzenamine, N,N-dimethyl- (C8H11N)
- Acetic anhydride (C4H6O3)
- N,N-Diethylaniline (C10H15N)