Species with data from:
Lossing, F.P.; Maccoll, A., Free radicals by mass spectrometry, XLVII. Ionization potentials ionic and heats of formation of C5-C7 alkyl radicals, Can. J. Chem., 1976, 54, 990.
10 matching species were found.
For each matching species the following will be displayed:
- Chemical name
- Chemical formula
- Structure image (if available)
Click on the name to see more data.
- Neopentyl radical (C5H11)
- 2-Methylbut-2-yl radical (C5H11)
- 1-Pentyl radical (C5H11)
- 1-Hexyl radical (C6H13)
- 2-Pentyl radical (C5H11)
- 1-Heptyl radical (C7H15)
- 2-Heptyl radical (C7H15)
- 2-Hexyl radical (C6H13)
- 2-Methyl-2-pentyl radical (C6H13)
- Pentyl, 1,1-dimethyl- (C7H15)