Species with data from:
Houk, K.N.; Munchausen, L.L., Ionization potentials, electron affinities, reactivities of cyanoalkenes related electron-deficient alkenes. A frontier molecular orbital treatment of cyanoalkene reactivities in cycloaddition, electrophilic, nucleophilic, and radical reactions., J. Am. Chem. Soc., 1976, 98, 937.
12 matching species were found.
For each matching species the following will be displayed:
- Chemical name
- Chemical formula
- Structure image (if available)
Click on the name to see more data.
- 2-Propenenitrile (C3H3N)
- Acetic acid ethenyl ester (C4H6O2)
- Allyl acetate (C5H8O2)
- Methylacrylonitrile (C4H5N)
- Tetracyanoethylene (C6N4)
- but-2(E)-enenitrile (C4H5N)
- Ethylenetricarbonitrile (C5HN3)
- Mecrylate (C5H5NO2)
- 2-Propenenitrile, 2-chloro- (C3H2ClN)
- 1-cyanovinyl acetate (C5H5NO2)
- Propanedinitrile, methylene- (C4H2N2)
- 2-Butenedinitrile, 2,3-bis(trifluoromethyl)-, (E)- (C6F6N2)