Species with data from:
Elbel, S.; Dieck, H.t., Photoelectron spectra of group 5 compounds. Part IV. A study of the E-X bond in R3EX compounds (R = Me or F; E = N or P; X = O or S), J. Chem. Soc. Dalton Trans., 1976, 1757.
5 matching species were found.
For each matching species the following will be displayed:
- Chemical name
- Chemical formula
- Structure image (if available)
Click on the name to see more data.
- Thiophosphoryl fluoride (F3PS)
- Methanamine, N,N-dimethyl-, N-oxide (C3H9NO)
- Trimethylphosphine oxide (C3H9OP)
- Trimethylphosphine sulfide (C3H9PS)
- F3PS+ (F3PS+)