Species with data from:
Batich, C.; Heilbronner, E.; Quinn, C.B.; Wiseman, J.R., The electronic structure of vinyl ethers and sulfides with interrupted conjugation examined by photoelectron spectroscopy, Helv. Chim. Acta, 1976, 59, 512.
9 matching species were found.
For each matching species the following will be displayed:
- Chemical name
- Chemical formula
- Structure image (if available)
Click on the name to see more data.
- 2H-Pyran, 3,4-dihydro- (C5H8O)
- Propane, 2-(ethenyloxy)- (C5H10O)
- Bicyclo[3.3.1]non-1-ene (C9H14)
- 2H-Pyran, 3,4-dihydro-6-methyl- (C6H10O)
- 9-Thiabicyclo[3.3.1]-non-1-ene (C8H12S)
- 2H-Thiopyran,3,4-dihydro-6-methyl- (C6H10S)
- 9-Oxabicyclo[3.3.1]non-1-ene (C8H12O)
- 9-Thiabicyclo[3.3.1]nonane (C8H14S)
- 9-Oxabicyclo[3.3.1]nonane (C8H14O)