Species with data from:
Bastide, J.; Maier, J.P.; Kubota, T., Ionisation energies and electronic structures of the phenyl 1,3-dipoles, J. Electron Spectrosc. Relat. Phenom., 1976, 9, 307.
9 matching species were found.
For each matching species the following will be displayed:
- Chemical name
- Chemical formula
- Structure image (if available)
Click on the name to see more data.
- 2,4,6-Trimethylbenzonitrile, N-oxide (C10H11NO)
- Benzene, azido- (C6H5N3)
- Methanamine, N-(phenylmethylene)-, N-oxide (C8H9NO)
- Propane, 2-isocyanato-2-methyl- (C5H9NO)
- Benzonitrile,2,6-dimethyl-N-oxide (C9H9NO)
- Phenol, 4-[(methylimino)methyl]-N-oxide (C8H9NO2)
- Benzonitrile, N-oxide (C7H5NO)
- Phenyldiazomethane (C7H6N2)
- Benzonitrile,4-[(methylimino)methyl]-N(4)-oxide (C9H8N2O)