Species with data from:
Segura, J.; Gelpi, E., Application of gas chromatography and mass spectrometry in neurochemical studies: determination on indole amine profiles at the picogram level, Acta vitamin. enzymol., 1975, 29, 1-6, 25-31.
13 matching species were found.
For each matching species the following will be displayed:
- Chemical name
- Chemical formula
- Structure image (if available)
Click on the name to see more data.
- 1H-Indole-3-acetic acid, methyl ester (C11H11NO2)
- 5-Hydroxyindoleacetic acid, methyl, 1-PFP (C14H10F5NO4)
- 5-Hydroxyindoleacetic acid, methyl, 2-PFP (C17H9F10NO5)
- 5-Hydroxytryptamine, methyl, 2-PFP (C17H12F10N2O3)
- 5-Hydroxytryptophan, methyl, 2-PFP (C19H14F10N2O5)
- 5-Hydroxytryptophan, methyl, 3-PFP (C22H13F15N2O6)
- Indoleacetic acid, methyl, 1-PFP (C14H10F5NO3)
- 5-Hydroxyindoleacetic acid, methyl (C11H11NO3)
- 5-Hydroxytryptamine, 3-PFP (C19H9F15N2O4)
- Tryptophan, methyl, 2-PFP (C17H10F10N2O4)
- Tryptophan, methyl, 1-PFP (C14H11F5N2O3)
- Tryptamine, 2-PFP (C16H10F10N2O2)
- Tryptamine, 1-PFP (C13H11F5N2O)