Species with data from:
Maier, J.P.; Muller, J.-F.; Kubota, T., 182. Ionisation energies and the electronic structures of the N-oxides of diazabenzenes, Helv. Chim. Acta, 1975, 58, 1634.
6 matching species were found.
For each matching species the following will be displayed:
- Chemical name
- Chemical formula
- Structure image (if available)
Click on the name to see more data.
- Pyridine, 1-oxide (C5H5NO)
- Pyrazine, 1,4-dioxide (C4H4N2O2)
- Pyrazine-1-oxide (C4H4N2O)
- Pyrimidine-1-oxide (C4H4N2O)
- Pyridazine-1-oxide (C4H4N2O)
- Pyridazine,1,2-dioxide (C4H4N2O2)