NOTICE: Due to scheduled maintenance at our computing facility, this site will not be available from 4:00 pm EST (1:00 pm PST, 21:00 UTC) to 4:30 pm EST (1:30 pm PST, 21:30 UTC) on Friday Febrary 28 (today). We apologize for any inconvenience this outage may cause.
Species with data from:
Bernardi, F.; Distefano, G.; Mangini, A.; Pignataro, S.; Spunta, G., Photoelectron spectra of substituted anisoles thioanisoles, J. Electron Spectrosc. Relat. Phenom., 1975, 7, 457.
9 matching species were found.
For each matching species the following will be displayed:
- Chemical name
- Chemical formula
- Structure image (if available)
Click on the name to see more data.
- Benzene, 1-methoxy-4-methyl- (C8H10O)
- Benzenamine, 4-methoxy- (C7H9NO)
- Benzene, 1-methoxy-4-nitro- (C7H7NO3)
- Benzenamine, 4-methoxy-N,N-dimethyl- (C9H13NO)
- Benzene, 1-methyl-4-(methylthio)- (C8H10S)
- Benzene, 1-methoxy-4-(methylthio)- (C8H10OS)
- 4-Methylmercaptoaniline (C7H9NS)
- Benzenamine,N,N-dimethyl-4-(methylthio)- (C9H13NS)
- Methyl 4-nitrophenyl sulphide (C7H7NO2S)