Species with data from:
Schweig, A.; Weidner, U.; Manuel, G., Theory and application of photoelectron spectroscopy. XLIV. A quantitative account of hyperconjugation in allyl and benzyl compounds of elements of Group IVB, J. Organomet. Chem., 1974, 67, 4.
8 matching species were found.
For each matching species the following will be displayed:
- Chemical name
- Chemical formula
- Structure image (if available)
Click on the name to see more data.
- Benzene, (2,2-dimethylpropyl)- (C11H16)
- Stannane, trimethyl(phenylmethyl)- (C10H16Sn)
- Germane, trimethyl(phenylmethyl)- (C10H16Ge)
- Stannane, trimethyl-2-propenyl- (C6H14Sn)
- Stannane, triethyl(phenylmethyl)- (C13H22Sn)
- Stannane,tributyl(phenylmethyl)- (C19H34Sn)
- Germane,triethyl(phenylmethyl)- (C13H22Ge)
- Germane, trimethyl-2-propenyl- (C6H14Ge)