Species with data from:
Ramsey, B.G.; Walker, F.A., A linear relationship between substituted pyridine lone pair vertical ionization potentials and pKa, J. Am. Chem. Soc., 1974, 96, 3314.
9 matching species were found.
For each matching species the following will be displayed:
- Chemical name
- Chemical formula
- Structure image (if available)
Click on the name to see more data.
- Pyridine, 2-methyl- (C6H7N)
- Pyridine, 2,4,6-trimethyl- (C8H11N)
- Pyridine, 3,5-dimethyl- (C7H9N)
- Pyridine, 3,4-dimethyl- (C7H9N)
- 4-Aminopyridine (C5H6N2)
- 3-Pyridinecarbonitrile (C6H4N2)
- 4-Pyridinecarbonitrile (C6H4N2)
- 4-Pyridinamine, N,N-dimethyl- (C7H10N2)
- Pyridine, 3,5-dichloro- (C5H3Cl2N)