Species with data from:
SenSharma, D.K.; Franklin, J.L., Heat of formation of free radicals by mass spectrometry, J. Am. Chem. Soc., 1973, 95, 6562.
12 matching species were found.
For each matching species the following will be displayed:
- Chemical name
- Chemical formula
- Structure image (if available)
Click on the name to see more data.
- 1-Butene (C4H8)
- 1-Propene, 2-methyl- (C4H8)
- Triethylamine (C6H15N)
- Ethanamine, N-ethyl- (C4H11N)
- Propyne (C3H4)
- 1-Butyne (C4H6)
- Methylamine, N,N-dimethyl- (C3H9N)
- 1-Butene, 3,3-dimethyl- (C6H12)
- Ethylamine (C2H7N)
- Methylamine (CH5N)
- Dimethylamine (C2H7N)
- 1-Butyne, 3,3-dimethyl- (C6H10)