Species with data from:
Gronneberg, T.; Undheim, K., Mass spectrometry of onium compounds - XV. ionization potentials of amino pyridines, Tetrahedron Lett., 1973, 3193.
9 matching species were found.
For each matching species the following will be displayed:
- Chemical name
- Chemical formula
- Structure image (if available)
Click on the name to see more data.
- 4-Aminopyridine (C5H6N2)
- 2-Aminopyridine (C5H6N2)
- 3-Aminopyridine (C5H6N2)
- 2-Pyridinamine, N-methyl- (C6H8N2)
- N-Methyl-4-pyridinamine (C6H8N2)
- N-Methyl-3-pyridinamine (C6H8N2)
- Pyridinium,3-amino-1-methyl-,hydroxide,inner salt (C6H8N2)
- 4(1H)-Pyridinimine, 1-methyl- (C6H8N2)
- 2(1H)-Pyridinimine, 1-methyl- (C6H8N2)