Species with data from:
Bain, A.D.; Frost, D.C., Studies of the carbonyl group in some five-membered ring compounds by photoelectron spectroscopy, Can. J. Chem., 1973, 51, 1245.
6 matching species were found.
For each matching species the following will be displayed:
- Chemical name
- Chemical formula
- Structure image (if available)
Click on the name to see more data.
- Butyrolactone (C4H6O2)
- 1,3-Dioxolan-2-one (C3H4O3)
- Maleic anhydride (C4H2O3)
- 4-Cyclopentene-1,3-dione (C5H4O2)
- 1,3-Dioxol-2-one (C3H2O3)
- 2(3H)-Furanone (C4H4O2)