Species with data from:
Weidner, U.; Schweig, A., Theory and application of photoelectron spectroscopy. V. The nature of bonding in vinyl- and allylsilanes: the effects of «sigma»-«pi» (hyperconjugation) p«pi»-d«pi» conjugation in these compounds, J. Organomet. Chem., 1972, 39, 261.
6 matching species were found.
For each matching species the following will be displayed:
- Chemical name
- Chemical formula
- Structure image (if available)
Click on the name to see more data.
- Propene (C3H6)
- 1-Butene, 3,3-dimethyl- (C6H12)
- 1-Pentene, 4,4-dimethyl- (C7H14)
- Silane, ethenyltrimethyl- (C5H12Si)
- Silane, trimethyl-2-propenyl- (C6H14Si)
- vinylsilane (C2H6Si)