Species with data from:
Still, R.H.; Evans, M.B.; Whitehead, A., Thermal Degradation of Polymers. V. Vacuum Pyrolysis of Poly (p-N,N-dimethylaminostyrene) . The Products Volatile at Pyrolysis Temperature, Liquid or Gaseous at Room Temperature, J. Appl. Polym. Sci., 1972, 16, 12, 3207-3221, https://doi.org/10.1002/app.1972.070161213 .
13 matching species were found.
For each matching species the following will be displayed:
- Chemical name
- Chemical formula
- Structure image (if available)
Click on the name to see more data.
- Aniline (C6H7N)
- «alpha»-Methylstyrene (C9H10)
- Benzenamine, N,N-dimethyl- (C8H11N)
- p-Aminotoluene (C7H9N)
- Aniline, N-methyl- (C7H9N)
- Benzenamine, 2,4-dimethyl- (C8H11N)
- Benzenamine, N,N,4-trimethyl- (C9H13N)
- Benzenamine, 4-ethyl- (C8H11N)
- Benzenamine, 3,4-dimethyl- (C8H11N)
- N,N,2,4-Tetramethylbenzenamine (C10H15N)
- N,N-Dimethyl-3,4-xylidine (C10H15N)
- N-Methyl-3,4-xylidine (C9H13N)
- N-Methyl-2,4-xylidine (C9H13N)