Species with data from:
King, G.H.; Krishnamurthy, S.S.; Lappert, M.F.; Pedley, J.B., Bonding studies of compounds of boron and the Group 4 elements. Part 9. Photoelectron spectra and bonding studies of halogeno-, dimethylamino-, and methyl-boranes, BX3 and BX2Y, Faraday Discuss. Chem. Soc., 1972, 54, 70.
9 matching species were found.
For each matching species the following will be displayed:
- Chemical name
- Chemical formula
- Structure image (if available)
Click on the name to see more data.
- Boron trifluoride (BF3)
- Boron trichloride (BCl3)
- Tris(dimethylamino)borane (C6H18BN3)
- Boranediamine, 1-chloro-N,N,N',N'-tetramethyl- (C4H12BClN2)
- Dimethyl (dichloroboryl)amine (C2H6BCl2N)
- Boranediamine, 1-bromo-N,N,N',N'-tetramethyl- (C4H12BBrN2)
- Boranamine, 1,1-dibromo-N,N-dimethyl- (C2H6BBr2N)
- Boranediamine, 1-iodo-N,N,N',N'-tetramethyl- (C4H12BIN2)
- Boranediamine, 1,1-diiodo-N,N-dimethyl- (C2H6BI2N)