Species with data from:
Good, W.D., Enthalpies of combustion of nine organic nitrogen compounds related to petroleum, J. Chem. Eng. Data, 1972, 17, 28-31.
9 matching species were found.
For each matching species the following will be displayed:
- Chemical name
- Chemical formula
- Structure image (if available)
Click on the name to see more data.
- Indole (C8H7N)
- Pyridine, 4-methyl- (C6H7N)
- 1H-Pyrrole, 1-methyl- (C5H7N)
- Piperidine (C5H11N)
- Isoquinoline (C9H7N)
- 1H-Pyrrole, 2,5-dimethyl- (C6H9N)
- 9H-Carbazole, 9-methyl- (C13H11N)
- 2-Methylpiperidine (C6H13N)
- 1H-Indole, 2,3-dimethyl- (C10H11N)