Species with data from:
Vernon, F., An investigation into hydrogen bonding in gas-liquid chromatography, J. Chromatogr., 1971, 63, 249-257, https://doi.org/10.1016/S0021-9673(01)85637-5 .
8 matching species were found.
For each matching species the following will be displayed:
- Chemical name
- Chemical formula
- Structure image (if available)
Click on the name to see more data.
- Benzene (C6H6)
- Ethanol (C2H6O)
- Methyl Alcohol (CH4O)
- Carbon Tetrachloride (CCl4)
- Methylene chloride (CH2Cl2)
- Ethyl ether (C4H10O)
- Ethanamine, N-ethyl- (C4H11N)
- 2-Propanamine, 2-methyl- (C4H11N)