Species with data from:
Carson, A.S.; Fine, D.H.; Gray, P.; Laye, P.G., Standard enthalpies of formation of diphenyl oxalate and benzoic anhydride and some related bond dissociation energies, J. Chem. Soc., B:, 1971, 1611, https://doi.org/10.1039/j29710001611 .
4 matching species were found.
For each matching species the following will be displayed:
- Chemical name
- Chemical formula
- Structure image (if available)
Click on the name to see more data.
- Benzoic acid, phenyl ester (C13H10O2)
- Benzoic acid, anhydride (C14H10O3)
- Diphenyl carbonate (C13H10O3)
- Diphenyl oxalate (C14H10O4)