Species with data from:
Loudon, A.G.; Maccoll, A.; Wong, S.K., Comparison between unimolecular gas phase pyrolysis and electron impact fragmentation. Part I. The mass spectra of tetralin and some related heterocycles, J. Chem. Soc. B, 1970, 1727.
11 matching species were found.
For each matching species the following will be displayed:
- Chemical name
- Chemical formula
- Structure image (if available)
Click on the name to see more data.
- Benzene, propyl- (C9H12)
- Naphthalene, 1,2,3,4-tetrahydro- (C10H12)
- Quinoline, 1,2,3,4-tetrahydro- (C9H11N)
- Benzyl methyl sulfide (C8H10S)
- Benzene, (methoxymethyl)- (C8H10O)
- Isochroman (C9H10O)
- 2H-1-Benzopyran, 3,4-dihydro- (C9H10O)
- Benzenemethanamine, N-methyl- (C8H11N)
- Isoquinoline, 1,2,3,4-tetrahydro- (C9H11N)
- 1H-2-Benzothiopyran, 3,4-dihydro- (C9H10S)
- 2H-1-Benzothiopyran, 3,4-dihydro- (C9H10S)