Species with data from:
Harland, P.; Thynne, J.C.J., Positive and negative ion formation in hexafluoroacetone by electron impact, J. Phys. Chem., 1970, 74, 52.
8 matching species were found.
For each matching species the following will be displayed:
- Chemical name
- Chemical formula
- Structure image (if available)
Click on the name to see more data.
- Trifluoromethyl radical (CF3)
- 2-Propanone, 1,1,1,3,3,3-hexafluoro- (C3F6O)
- Carbonyl fluoride (CFO)
- trifluoroacetaldehyde (C2HF3O)
- CF3CO anion (C2F3O-)
- Hydrogen cation (H+)
- CF2=C(CF3)O anion (C3F5O-)
- (CF3)2C radical (C3F6)