Trimethylamine, compd. with borane (1:1)
- Formula: C3H12BN
- Molecular weight: 72.945
- IUPAC Standard InChI:
- Download the identifier in a file.
- IUPAC Standard InChIKey: KQVSXUGMDCAISO-UHFFFAOYSA-N
- CAS Registry Number: 75-22-9
- Chemical structure:
This structure is also available as a 2d Mol file
- Species with the same structure:
- Other names: Boron, (N,N-dimethylmethanamine)trihydro-, (T-4)-; Trimethylamine borane; (CH3)3NBH3; Borane-trimethylamine complex; Borane-trimethylamine (1:1); Methanamine, N,N-dimethyl-, compd. with borane (1:1); Borane, compd. with N,N-dimethylmethanamine (1:1); Borane, compd. with trimethylamine (1:1); TMAB; NSC 10220; trimethylamine--borane (1:1); Boron, (N,N-dimethylmethanamine)trihydro-
- Information on this page:
- Other data available:
- Data at other public NIST sites:
Data at NIST subscription sites:
NIST subscription sites provide data under the NIST Standard Reference Data Program, but require an annual fee to access. The purpose of the fee is to recover costs associated with the development of data collections included in such sites. Your institution may already be a subscriber. Follow the links above to find out more about the data in these sites and their terms of usage.
Condensed phase thermochemistry data
Go To: Top, References, Notes
Data compiled by: Eugene S. Domalski and Elizabeth D. Hearing
|S°solid,1 bar||40.531||cal/mol*K||N/A||Finke, Todd, et al., 1970||crystaline, III phase|
Constant pressure heat capacity of solid
|Cp,solid (cal/mol*K)||Temperature (K)||Reference||Comment|
|41.530||298.15||Finke, Todd, et al., 1970||crystaline, III phase; T = 12 to 390 K.|
Go To: Top, Condensed phase thermochemistry data, Notes
Finke, Todd, et al., 1970
Finke, H.L.; Todd, S.S.; Messerly, J.F., Trimethylamineborane and triethylamineborane: low-temperature thermodynamic properties, J. Chem. Thermodynam., 1970, 2, 129-138. [all data]
Go To: Top, Condensed phase thermochemistry data, References
- Symbols used in this document:
Cp,solid Constant pressure heat capacity of solid S°solid,1 bar Entropy of solid at standard conditions (1 bar)
- Data from NIST Standard Reference Database 69: NIST Chemistry WebBook
- The National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST) uses its best efforts to deliver a high quality copy of the Database and to verify that the data contained therein have been selected on the basis of sound scientific judgment. However, NIST makes no warranties to that effect, and NIST shall not be liable for any damage that may result from errors or omissions in the Database.
- Customer support for NIST Standard Reference Data products.