Species with data from:
Bodor, N.; Dewar, M.J.S.; Jennings, W.B.; Worley, S.D., Photoelectron spectra of molecules-IV.Ionization potentials and heats of formation of some hydrazines and amines, Tetrahedron, 1970, 26, 4109.
13 matching species were found.
For each matching species the following will be displayed:
- Chemical name
- Chemical formula
- Structure image (if available)
Click on the name to see more data.
- Benzylamine (C7H9N)
- Hydrazine, 1,1-dimethyl- (C2H8N2)
- Hydrazine (H4N2)
- Hydrazine, methyl- (CH6N2)
- Hydrazine, phenyl- (C6H8N2)
- Hydrazine, 1,2-dimethyl- (C2H8N2)
- Ethylenimine (C2H5N)
- Tetramethylhydrazine (C4H12N2)
- Dibenzylamine (C14H15N)
- Hydrazine, 1-methyl-1-phenyl- (C7H10N2)
- Aziridine, 2,2-dimethyl- (C4H9N)
- Dibemethine (C15H17N)
- Hydrazine, (phenylmethyl)- (C7H10N2)