NOTICE: Due to scheduled maintenance at our Gaithersburg campus, this site will not be available from 5:00 pm EDT (21:00 UTC) on Friday October 25 until 5:00 pm (21:00 UTC) on Sunday October 27. We apologize for any inconvenience this outage may cause.
Species with data from:
Chambers, D.B.; Coates, G.E.; Glockling, F., Electron impact studies on organo-beryllium and -aluminium compounds, Faraday Discuss. Chem. Soc., 1969, 47, 157.
5 matching species were found.
For each matching species the following will be displayed:
- Chemical name
- Chemical formula
- Structure image (if available)
Click on the name to see more data.
- Dimethylberyllium (C2H6Be)
- Bis(isopropyl)beryllium (C6H14Be)
- Bis(isobutyl)beryllium (C8H18Be)
- Bis(n-propyl)beryllium (C6H14Be)
- diethylberyllium (C4H10Be)