NOTICE: Due to scheduled maintenance at our Gaithersburg campus, this site will not be available from 5:00 pm EDT (21:00 UTC) on Friday October 25 until 5:00 pm (21:00 UTC) on Sunday October 27. We apologize for any inconvenience this outage may cause.
Species with data from:
Bogolyubov, G.M.; Grishin, N.N.; Petrov, A.A., Organic derivatives of group V and group VI elements. X. Mass spectra of tetraethyldistibine, diethyl diselenide, diethyl ditelluride, and the corresponding monoderivatives. Interpretation of mass-spectral intensities, Zh. Obshch. Khim., 1969, 39, 2244, In original 2190.
6 matching species were found.
For each matching species the following will be displayed:
- Chemical name
- Chemical formula
- Structure image (if available)
Click on the name to see more data.
- Stibine, triethyl- (C6H15Sb)
- Tetraethyldistibine (C8H20Sb2)
- 1,1'-tellurobisethane (C4H10Te)
- Diethyl selenide (C4H10Se)
- Diethylditelluride (C4H10Te2)
- diethyl diselenide (C4H10Se2)