Species with data from:
Williams, D.H.; Cooks, R.G.; Howe, I., Studies in mass spectrometry. XXXI. A comparison of reaction rates in common ions generated via fragmentation and direct ionization, J. Am. Chem. Soc., 1968, 90, 6759.
5 matching species were found.
For each matching species the following will be displayed:
- Chemical name
- Chemical formula
- Structure image (if available)
Click on the name to see more data.
- Anisole (C7H8O)
- Benzene, ethoxy- (C8H10O)
- 2,4,6-Cycloheptatrien-1-one, 2-hydroxy- (C7H6O2)
- Carbonic acid, ethyl phenyl ester (C9H10O3)
- Carbonic acid, methyl phenyl ester (C8H8O3)