NOTICE: Due to scheduled maintenance at our Gaithersburg campus, this site will not be available from 5:00 pm EDT (21:00 UTC) on Friday October 25 until 5:00 pm (21:00 UTC) on Sunday October 27. We apologize for any inconvenience this outage may cause.
Species with data from:
Loudon, A.G.; Maccoll, A.; Webb, K.S., Charge location and fragmentation in mass spectrometry. II. The mass spectra and ionization potentials of some methylguanidines, Advan. Mass Spectrom., 1968, 4, 223.
9 matching species were found.
For each matching species the following will be displayed:
- Chemical name
- Chemical formula
- Structure image (if available)
Click on the name to see more data.
- Guanidine (CH5N3)
- Guanidine, N,N,N',N'-tetramethyl- (C5H13N3)
- N,N,N',N',N''-Pentamethylguanidine (C6H15N3)
- Guanidine, N,N-dimethyl- (C3H9N3)
- Guanidine, methyl- (C2H7N3)
- N,N,N',N"-Tetramethylguanidine (C5H13N3)
- N,N',N''-trimethylguanidine (C4H11N3)
- N,N,N'-Trimethylguanidine (C4H11N3)
- N,N'-dimethylguanidine (C3H9N3)