Species with data from:
Ambrose, D., Thermodynamic properties of fluorine compounds. Part V. Vapour pressures of pentafluorobenzene, chloropentafluorobenzene, 2,3,4,5,6-pentafluorotoluene, and pentafluorophenol, J. Chem. Soc., A, 1968, 1381, https://doi.org/10.1039/j19680001381 .
4 matching species were found.
For each matching species the following will be displayed:
- Chemical name
- Chemical formula
- Structure image (if available)
Click on the name to see more data.
- Benzene, chloropentafluoro- (C6ClF5)
- Benzene, pentafluoro- (C6HF5)
- Phenol, pentafluoro- (C6HF5O)
- Benzene, pentafluoromethyl- (C7H3F5)