Species with data from:
Waclawek, Z.; Hurwic, J., Dipole moment and spectroscopic studies of the 1,3,5-trinitrobenzene complexes with some pyridine derivatives in nonpolar solvents, Rocz. Chem., 1967, 41, 1993.
9 matching species were found.
For each matching species the following will be displayed:
- Chemical name
- Chemical formula
- Structure image (if available)
Click on the name to see more data.
- Pyridine (C5H5N)
- Pyridine, 2-methyl- (C6H7N)
- Pyridine, 3-methyl- (C6H7N)
- Pyridine, 4-methyl- (C6H7N)
- 1,3,5-Trinitrobenzene (C6H3N3O6)
- 2-Aminopyridine (C5H6N2)
- 3-Pyridinecarbonitrile (C6H4N2)
- 3-Aminopyridine (C5H6N2)
- 2-Pyridinecarbonitrile (C6H4N2)