NOTICE: Due to scheduled maintenance at our Gaithersburg campus, this site will not be available from 5:00 pm EDT (21:00 UTC) on Friday October 25 until 5:00 pm (21:00 UTC) on Sunday October 27. We apologize for any inconvenience this outage may cause.
Species with data from:
deRidder, J.J.; Dijkstra, G., Mass spectra of the tetramethyl and tetraethyl compounds of carbon, silicon, germanium, tin and lead, Rec. Trav. Chim., 1967, 86, 737.
8 matching species were found.
For each matching species the following will be displayed:
- Chemical name
- Chemical formula
- Structure image (if available)
Click on the name to see more data.
- Silane, tetramethyl- (C4H12Si)
- Stannane, tetramethyl- (C4H12Sn)
- Stannane, tetraethyl- (C8H20Sn)
- Germane, tetramethyl- (C4H12Ge)
- Tetraethylgermanium (C8H20Ge)
- Tetraethyllead (C8H20Pb)
- Silane, tetraethyl- (C8H20Si)
- Lead, tetramethyl- (C4H12Pb)