Species with data from:
Karnes, H.A.; Kybett, B.D.; Wilson, M.H.; Margrave, J.L.; Newman, M.S., Strain energies in hydrocarbons from heats of combustion. III. 3,4,5,6- and 2,4,5,7-tetramethylphenanthrenes, J. Am. Chem. Soc., 1965, 87, 5554-5558.
7 matching species were found.
For each matching species the following will be displayed:
- Chemical name
- Chemical formula
- Structure image (if available)
Click on the name to see more data.
- 1-Decanol (C10H22O)
- Phenanthrene, 2,7-dimethyl- (C16H14)
- Benz[a]anthracene, 1,12-dimethyl- (C20H16)
- 3,9-Dimethylbenz[a]anthracene (C20H16)
- Phenanthrene, 2,4,5,7-tetramethyl- (C18H18)
- Phenanthrene, 3,4,5,6-tetramethyl- (C18H18)
- Benzo[c]phenanthrene, 5,8-dimethyl- (C20H16)