- Formula: C9H12
- Molecular weight: 120.1916
- CAS Registry Number: 187-49-5
- Information on this page:
Condensed phase thermochemistry data
Go To: Top, References, Notes
Data compilation copyright by the U.S. Secretary of Commerce on behalf of the U.S.A. All rights reserved.
Data compiled by: Hussein Y. Afeefy, Joel F. Liebman, and Stephen E. Stein
|cH°liquid||-5399.66||kJ/mol||Ccb||Wineman, 1963||Heat of combustion was corrected for net Hc; Corresponding «DELTA»fHºliquid = 143.1 kJ/mol (simple calculation by NIST; no Washburn corrections)|
Go To: Top, Condensed phase thermochemistry data, Notes
Wineman, R.J., Tetracyclo-[188.8.131.52.2,4068]-nonane as a new compound and use as a high energery fuel, Pattent No. 3,113,424 to Monsanto Research Corp., Everett, MA USA 12/10/63, 1963, 1. [all data]
Go To: Top, Condensed phase thermochemistry data, References
- Symbols used in this document:
cH°liquid Enthalpy of combustion of liquid at standard conditions
- Data from NIST Standard Reference Database 69: NIST Chemistry WebBook
- The National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST) uses its best efforts to deliver a high quality copy of the Database and to verify that the data contained therein have been selected on the basis of sound scientific judgment. However, NIST makes no warranties to that effect, and NIST shall not be liable for any damage that may result from errors or omissions in the Database.
- Customer support for NIST Standard Reference Data products.