Species with data from:
Bibby, M.M.; Carter, G., Ionization and dissociation in some fluorocarbon gases, J. Chem. Soc. Faraday Trans., 1963, 59, 2455.
5 matching species were found.
For each matching species the following will be displayed:
- Chemical name
- Chemical formula
- Structure image (if available)
Click on the name to see more data.
- Ethane, hexafluoro- (C2F6)
- Trifluoromethyl radical (CF3)
- Cyclobutane, octafluoro- (C4F8)
- Perfluoropropane (C3F8)
- Pentafluoro ethyl radical (C2F5)