Species with data from:
McGee, H.L.; Crimi, J.S.; Schwartz, P.M., Some Physical Properties of Long-Chained Esters of Dibasic Acids, J. Chem. Eng. Data, 1962, 7, 102.
12 matching species were found.
For each matching species the following will be displayed:
- Chemical name
- Chemical formula
- Structure image (if available)
Click on the name to see more data.
- Butanedioic acid, didodecyl ester (C28H54O4)
- Didodecyl hexanedioate (C30H58O4)
- glutaric acid, decyl ester (C15H28O4)
- dioctadecyl succinate (C40H78O4)
- dioctadecyl glutarate (C41H80O4)
- Butanedioic acid, 1-dodecyl ester (C16H30O4)
- docosyl hydrogen glutarate (C27H52O4)
- monostearyl glutarate (C23H44O4)
- monostearyl succinate (C22H42O4)
- didocosyl succinate (C48H94O4)
- didocosyl glutarate (C49H96O4)
- didocosyl adipate (C50H98O4)