Species with data from:
Mackle, H.; Mayrick, R.G., Studies in the thermochemistry of organic sulphides. Part 1.-The gas-phase heats of formation of phenyl methyl, phenyl ethyl, benzyl methyl, and benzyl ethyl sulphides, Trans. Faraday Soc., 1962, 58, 33-39.
4 matching species were found.
For each matching species the following will be displayed:
- Chemical name
- Chemical formula
- Structure image (if available)
Click on the name to see more data.
- Benzene, (methylthio)- (C7H8S)
- Benzyl methyl sulfide (C8H10S)
- Benzene, (ethylthio)- (C8H10S)
- Benzene, [(ethylthio)methyl]- (C9H12S)