Species with data from:
Frisch, M.A., A high precision calorimeter for ther measurement of small energy differences, Ph.D. Thesis for University of Wisconsin, 1962, 1-100.
10 matching species were found.
For each matching species the following will be displayed:
- Chemical name
- Chemical formula
- Structure image (if available)
Click on the name to see more data.
- Phenanthrene, 2,7-dimethyl- (C16H14)
- Cyclotetradecane (C14H28)
- Phenanthrene, 4,5-dimethyl- (C16H14)
- Anthracene, tetradecahydro-, (4a«alpha»,8a«alpha»,9a«beta»,10a«alpha»)- (C14H24)
- Benz[a]anthracene, 1,12-dimethyl- (C20H16)
- 1,8-Cyclotetradecadiyne (C14H20)
- 3,9-Dimethylbenz[a]anthracene (C20H16)
- trans-anti-trans-Tetra-decahydroanthracene (C14H24)
- Benzo[c]phenanthrene, 5,8-dimethyl- (C20H16)
- Anthracene, tetradecahydro-, (4a«alpha»,8a«alpha»,9a«alpha»,10a«alpha»)- (C14H24)