Species with data from:
Pottie, R.F.; Lossing, F.P., Free radicals by mass spectrometry. XXV. Ionization potentials of cyanoalkyl radicals, J. Am. Chem. Soc., 1961, 83, 4737.
5 matching species were found.
For each matching species the following will be displayed:
- Chemical name
- Chemical formula
- Structure image (if available)
Click on the name to see more data.
- Acetonitrile (C2H3N)
- Cyanomethyl radical (C2H2N)
- 2-Cyano-2-propyl radical (C4H6N)
- 1-Cyanoethyl radical (C3H4N)
- 2-Cyanoethyl radical (C3H4N)